Thursday, July 03, 2014

Baby bump pics: weeks 9-16

So I finally uploaded some belly pics! The first is me at week 9. It's hard to believe that I was ever so thin and small. Waaaaaah. I say this as I'm about to go into week 17 and I feel much more huge and a little shocked I ever looked THAT good.

For comparison, here are pics from my first pregnancy of around the same time: http://mskirkobaby.blogspot.com/2009/08/blog-post.html.


The one below is from week 14 (comparison 12-14 weeks and 15 weeks):


And this one is 16 weeks. (Comparison: Me at 17 weeks with baby #1) Roughly now. Look how much rounder!


All of these were taking in the morning before I ate any food. So you know they can't be tainted by anything but the occasional extra bloat.

I think this baby is going to be huge. Then again, I have some awesome comparisons from my first pregnancy and maybe it's not that different!

0 Comments: